15 April 2010

Vintage Whites Market website is up and running!

Well, I've been absent, but it's because I've been working on the website for our market.  I finally finished most of it today.  I still have to put up our 'about' page which will contain a little more information on us, the market, the area (lodging, restaurant recommendations, etc.) and a new picture for the front page.  I hope you like it! I'd love some feedback on what could be changed, or what doesn't work. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a fresh post! Thanks everyone!



9 comments:

Samantha2818 said...

I was just about to turn off my computer and head up to bed when I noticed you'd posted at last - welcome back!
The website looks great (I looked yesterday but couldn't get beyond the first page). I wish I could come - post some photos of your stock and perhaps I could buy long distance!
I'm so impressed you've designed your own website - it took me months to work out how to make a blog badge and I doubt I could ever do it again!
Hope the sale is a huge success after all your hard work and by the time I ever get to visit Montana that it's along established event!
~Sam

Low Tide High Style said...

Your site looks amazing! I love the music too!

Best wishes for a great sale in May, I wish I lived closer!

Kat :)

Martha said...

How exciting too!!!! I wish I lived closer:) Can't wait to take a visit at the site:)

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Cute, cute! Enjoy it!

Smiles,
Rachel

Robyn said...

OHHHH YES.....GOING THERE NOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS sweetie!

Robyn said...

It's delightfully devine! I LOVE IT! I'm so happy and proud of you!

Amber Strehle said...

Great site lady!!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful website. Absolutely wonderful. I sent this to two of my friends who live in that area. Although I'm envious they can come to visit. Congratulations!

http://www.designercountry.com/ said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have worked very well on this website but also I like it and I have received a lot of suggestions in your web site and I have learned all about it and I have been benefited from writing such blogs. Stay.